Info and booking
It is possible to visit the Palace of Quirinale only with accompanied tour (reservation required).
We inform visitors that should show up at the entrance in Piazza del Quirinale, at least 15 minutes before the time previously agreed with a valid ID card or passport. If the name on the reservation is different from the name on the ID CARD or passport, the access will be denied. The Ticket office/Infopoint is situated in Salita Montecalvario 15.
- Children under 12 must be with an adult
- All Visitors have to undergo security check.
Visitors are requested to observe the following regulationd during the visit: it is strictly forbidden to enter with:
- back packs, handbags, luggages, glasses and plastic bottles, umbrellas and Sharp objects
- to go out the suitable runs
- to take pictures or make videos
- to smoke any electronic cigarettes
- to touch the furniture and works
Animals are not allowed.
Actually it is possible to book the entrance until the 18th of December 2016 and from the 10th of January util the 31st of March 2017.
Reservation is mandatory and may be made:
- on line
- At the Call Center, tel. 06 220.127.116.11
- At the INFOPOINT
- SCHOOLS have to send their requests at the Quirinale Palace by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 5 days prior to the tour.
Tours are organized for a maximum of 30 people and, in the case of school children, for groups made up of 2 classes plus their teachers; they depart every 20 minutes.
Tickets are issued with the name of the visitor and are restricted to a date and time. In case of late arrival, visitors will not be allowed into the Palace. It is not possible to change the date and time of the visit and tickets are non-refundable.
Reserved tours can be cancelled for institutional reasons. In this case, it will be possible to postpone the visit to another date or claim a refund.
In case of the availability of unsold tickets, they will be sold at the INFOPOINT up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure of the tour. The ticket price shall include the booking charge.
The tour is guided by volunteer personnel recruited through agreements with the University of Rome “La Sapienza” and the Italian Touring Club.
- Call Center, Tel. 06 18.104.22.168 – working hours: from Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. / 2:00-5:00 p.m., Saturday, 9:00 a-m.–2:00 p.m., closed on Sunday.
- INFOPOINT – Information and reservation center, Salita di Montecavallo 15A. Open from 16 June on the days in which the Palace is open, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. At the INFOPOINT, visitors will find information leaflets and other material illustrating the tour.
Visitors will have to be on site 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the tour and bring with them a valid identification document. In case the names given at the time of the reservation do not coincide with those on the identification documents, visitors will be denied access.
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
+39 06 39967557