Combined ticket Colosseum Roman Forum and Palatine, valid for 2 days
Full : € 12,00
Reduced : € 7,50
European Union People between 18 and 25 years old
reservation fee: € 2.00
- citizens aged between 18 and 25 years old of the European Union under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, and subsequent amendments through ministerial letters.
(Austria,Belgio, Bulgaria, Cipro, Croazia, Danimarca,Estonia,Finlandia, Francia, Germania, Grecia,Irlanda,Italia, Lettonia, Lituania, Lussemburgo, Malta, Olanda, Polonia, Portogallo, Regno Unito, Repubblica Ceca, Romania, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Spagna, Ungheria, Conferderazione Svizzera _ Svizzera, Norvegia, Liechtenstein, Islanda)
- European Union state teachers.
European and non-European people under 18
Free admission on the first Sunday of the month
Others Free Condition:
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity ;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity ;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities ;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a - specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion from the European Union;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
ARCHEOLOGIA CARD, for Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, Crypta Balbi, Terme di Diocleziano, Colosseo, Foro Romano and Palatino, Terme di Caracalla, Villa dei Quintili, Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella.
Valid for 7 days
Adults € 23.00
Reduced € 13.00
Ticket and Admission Presale
Reservation suggested, € 2.00
Ticket on line € 2.00
Reservation required, € 28.00 (included radio - guide) - up to 50 persons.
Reservation includes entrance for 14 persons. From 15 to 50 you have to pay € 2.00 each person at the ticket office.
Reservation required, € 15.00 up to 50 pax
Roma, Piazza del Colosseo
Metro: Line B - "Colosseo"
Bus: Line 75 - 81 - 673 - 175 - 204
Tram: Line 3
hours 08.30 16.30 from the last Sunday of October to 15 February: last admission at 15.30, exit at 16.30 08.30 17.00 from the 16 of February to 15 of March: last admission at 16.00, exit at 17.00 08.30 17.30 from the 16 of March to last Saturday of March: last admission at 16.30, exit at 17.30 08.30 19.15 from the last Sunday of March to 31 of August: last admission at 18.150, exit at 19.15 08.30 19.00 from 1 of September to 30 of September: last admission at 18.00, exit at 19.00 08.30 18.30 from the 1 of October to the last Saturday of October: last admission at 17.30, exit at 18.30
on going eventsColosseum, Underground and Third Ring from Thursday
31 December 2014