Ticket Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine and current exhibitions - Valid for 2 days the ticket can be used within 31/12/17.
The current exhibition is:
- Coliseum. An icon at Coliseum (until 7 January 2018)
Full € 12,00
Reduced € 7,50European Union People between 18 and 25 years old
reservation fee € 2.00
- citizens aged between 18 and 25 years old of the European Union under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, and subsequent amendments through ministerial letters.
(Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, spain, Hungary, Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland)
- European Union state teachers
- European and non-European people under 18
- Free admission on the first Sunday of the month. On this occasion it is not possible to make reservation.
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities ;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a - specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion from the European Union;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
for Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, Crypta Balbi, Terme di Diocleziano, Colosseo, Foro Romano and Palatino (Exhibitions included), Terme di Caracalla, Villa dei Quintili, Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella.
Valid for 7 days
Adults € 23.00
Reduced € 13.00
Ticket and Admission Presale
IndividualsSuggested € 2.00
€ 28.00 up to 50 persons (including radio guide).
- Including the reservation fee for 14 persons. From 15 to 50 you have to pay € 2.00 each person at the ticket office.
- The tickets entrance are not included.
NOTICE: Entrance for groups _ metal detectors
We invite you to consider these controls by X-ray machines for groups in order to enter at your booking time.
€ 15.00 up to 50 pax (including whisper)
Colosseum, RomaRoma, Piazza del Colosseo
Metro: Line B - "Colosseo"
Bus: Line 75 - 81 - 673 - 175 - 204
Tram: Line 3
hours 08.30 16.30 from January 2 to February 15 08.30 17.00 from February 16 to March 15 08.30 17.30 from March 16 to last Saturday of March 08.30 19.15 from the last Sunday of March to August 31 08.30 19.00 from September 1 to September 30 08.30 18.30 from October 1 to last Saturday of October 08.30 16.30 from the last Sunday of October to December 31
on going eventsColosseum, Underground and Third Ring from Friday
1 January 2016
30 June 2017
8 March 2017
7 January 2018